A Slow-Motion Conquest by Stealth?

YESTERDAY a commenter named Reilly left an interesting comment on the article, The Terrifying Brilliance of Islam, and I wanted to share it with you:

I started thinking about Islam as a dangerous, self-replicating "meme" a few years back.

The catalyst was a Muslim colleague who tried to convince me Islam was tolerant. His evidence was a source claiming that the Koran demanded that Muslim men could marry Christian/Jewish women and were obliged by the Koran NOT to interfere with their wive's religion (thus allegedly proving how tolerant Koran is).

But... the same source also declared that:

1 - Children should follow the father's religion.
2 - And while Muslim men were allowed to marry infidels, Muslim women were not.

And then I thought how those rules interacted with each other.

And then I realized that, under a thin disguise of supposed "tolerance", these rules gave an evolutionary/competitive advantage to the Muslims over the long term (ie: birthrate/religon of children).

In reality, these rules didn't facilitate "tolerance". They simply facilitated a steady, slow-motion conquest by stealth.

Now I don't know the providence of these claimed traditions, but when even the evidence shown to me directly by a "Moderate Muslim" clearly shows a Supremacist mindset, this is not encouraging!

And so my suspicion began...

Thank you for laying this all out so clearly and easy-to-understand in a single article.

No comments:

Post a Comment